Well, this is the start of my new blog. In this blog I'll keep you up to date with all my photography related stuff - shoots, useful articles, stuff I've found on the web... that sort of thing. I expect it to develop in style as I go along.
This week I'm hoping to organise shoots with Leanna, who I've shot before and who really rocked the 50's look we were going for and a new model to me, but one that I'm quite excited about, Stephanie.
As I said, Leanna really rocked the 50's look that we were hoping for. This time we are going to be a little more freestyle and fluid, I have a couple of outfits I want her to try on (for a future beach shoot) and we want to try to capture a "Marilyn Munroe" sort of feel. I've got a fairly owerful fan so hopefully it will lift the white halter dress I got with this shoot in mind. I don't want to just duplicate the classic pose - I want to create something slightly different, with our own take on it. Hence the reason for using Leanna - she's a brunette for a start!
Stephanie has never shot in a corset, so I think we'll start with something fashiony and safe as it's her first time with me and then progress to the corsets as she gets comfortable with me but it is something she's keen to try!
Next time I'll let you know how the shoots went and maybe post a picture or two!

No comments:
Post a Comment